Friday, July 10, 2009

Vietnam

Hello to anyone checking this. I wish I had a way of uploading some pictures, but at the moment I don't, sorry. I am having a great (HOT) time. I have been eating pretty much non-stop and will probably roll off the plane when I get home.
Mindy, I am loving my pillow case! Oh and FYI, Annie and I haven't even made it through one of our "Pound Plus" bars!!! Aren't you amazed? That is restraint.
Gina, I am using my little notebook almost every day for notes and my jounal, it has been perfect.
And Jenni I have been using the sarong you brought back from Costa Rica for me as my blanket on planes, trains and automobiles!
Hope everyone is well back home. I am sad I missed my favorite holiday the 4th of July. You all better have celebrated extra hard for me. XOXO from Vietnam.

12 comments:

Becky said...

Shanna,
great to hear from you!

Justin & Ashlee said...

Can't wait to hear all about this adventure!!!

Ann said...

Planes, Trains and Automobiles....funny movie ;). Sounds like you're having a great time! Can't wait to see pictures!

Maria said...

You're in Vietnam?! That is so cool! Wish I could travel as much as you. Be safe!

Kristina said...

Glad you're having fun Shanna! =) We miss you in YW!!

bladenfamily said...

Nam? I hear it's lovely this time of year. I can't believe you get that long of a vacation. I am jealous. I will make you sticky rice when you get home. Looking forward to it!

Mindy said...

Shanna! It makes me miss you to hear from you! I'm glad that you are well and that the pillow case is treating you well.
That is so funny that you were at Bear Lake the same day as Shawn. He left me home for some "alone time". I definitely owe him for that.
I'm glad you are well and hope you continue to have fun. We missed you at book club!

Jeremy & Stacy said...

Shanna! I can't believe you are in Vietnam. What are you doing there?

Stacy B said...

Hi Shan! So glad to hear that you're having a good time!

Valerie C. said...

Wow, I didn't realize that you were there already! Take lots of pictures to share later! Hopefully Jake is finding something for dinner!

Gina said...

So glad to know you're alive and well! I'm dying to see your pictures, and I'm glad the journal is coming in handy. Have fun!!!

Linda Oxborrow said...

Shanna- so fun to hear from you. Glad you are eating, and enjoying yourself- you deserve it!! Can't wait to see you- when are you coming home????